Thursday, January 12, 2012

Feeling like a farmer

It has been a crazy week. Yard is busy, finishing the new chicken coop and running to feeds stores to pick up feed, compost, potting soil, etc... I have to go pick up grape vines soon and figure out how I am going to plant them with the lettuce still in the bed. So much to do and so little time, considering I work a normal 40 hr work week job. Since there is only lettuce, spinach, radishes and a few other things I will probably hold off going to Farmers' Market at least one more week to finish painting the chicken coop and maybe even prep the last garden bed from fall, mow the new rye grass against the fence and fill the rope totes with soil for the potatoes. Plus there are seeds to start, woodturing to do, etc....
It will get done. I am just glad it is a 3 day weekend. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment