Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Late summer/Fall transplants


So here are a few of the many transplants that are currently growing in the laundry room. The short ones are basil and the tall ones tomatoes. (I believe the planting date is August 1- September 15 so I will be on the early side. They will probably be ready around the end of the month at the current growth rate.
Meanwhile the outside transplants are just about ready. Looking at rain the next couple of days so hopefully Sunday I can finish prepping the soil, building the new trellis and planting the 6+ types of squash/zuchinni, soybeans and pumpkins.
The corn transplants didn't make it so hopefully I can do som regular planting of corn as well. It will be a busy and hot Sunday.
I keep thinking for all the sweating I do working outside I should lose some weight. Hasn't worked so far. Hmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment